1.03.2007

Ugh! Back to WW...


...but I will start and weigh in tomorrow. This is my last BIG meal for awhile. Sure, this noodle soup dish I made for dinner tonight seems healthy - udon noodles, tofu (pan fried in cooking spray), shitaki mushrooms, spinach and hard boiled eggs - but according to the WW points, it's a meal for 2 people. Damn right I ate it all myself and I enjoyed every bit. I am so not looking forward to eating chicken salads practically every day again.

Since I am not very good with WW and I eat more points than I should, the only way WW works for me is going to the gym. I HAVE TO GO! I NEED TO GO! If I keep telling myself that then maybe I might go. I should pack up my gym clothes for tomorrow so I have no excuse.

Lifestyle changes suck. I enjoyed being a lazy ass on the couch every night and eating whatever I wanted the past two months. One of my cousins is getting married in Vegas. I've got 4 months to work on myself so I can look good in some cute outfits and go party on the strip with my crazy cousins. :) I am going to have fun dammit...but in a smaller dress size.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN RIGHT YOU'RE GONNA BE IN A SMALLER DRESS SIZE FOR VEGAS!!! WOOOO We are pointsing it together sistah, and we will do it!! ya!!!

Man, that picture made me hungry though.

jeaniebeanie said...

I know! It's making me hungry again too. It was hella good.

Note to self: No posting food pics on my blog.