So, I had typed up a whole list of commentary on the SAG awards as I was watching it and decided to delete it all. I looked it over and it was garbage. The show was uneventful therefore not much worth saying. It's the usual Grey's drama. My favorites won! Little Miss Sunshine is hilarious. Go see it. America and Ms. Hudson - real women with curves have it won this year.
Other than that, it was just a room full of actors patting each other on the back. Muthafuka? Would you say your boss would call this circle jerking? HAHAHAHAHA! Hope you aren't drinking coffee when you read this.
I'm still not feeling well...I lost count on how many cups of Theraflu I've had. Now I need some Nyquil.
1 comment:
OMG!!! CIRCLE JERKING!!! I still want to die everytime I think about his faux paus.
P.S. I can finally access your blog again!!!!! YAY!!!!
Post a Comment