1.26.2007

What to do?

The boss decided to let us work from home once a week. Today is my work-at-home day. It's great. It means 2 hours of my day isn't trapped in my car road raging, I don't have to see annoying co-workers, and I save about $12 of gas...plus I can do chores or knit during my down time. On the other hand, I just got an email from my yarn store near work saying they're having a 20% sale on EVERYTHING in the store today and tomorrow. Dilemma. There's stuff I need to work on my next big project and I could definitely save money going.

Problem 1...I could only go today since I have plans tomorrow.

Problem 2...I feel quite sick right now and I've been in my PJ's all day. Is it really worth going?

Problem 3...ummm...wait, I don't have any extra money to spend until payday.

OK...I guess I'm not going anywhere. Crap.

Living 30 minutes away from my LYS sucks. Being sick sucks more. Being broke sucks major ass.

No comments: