It's so bad that I'm counting down the days till the weekend. It's not like I have anything big planned yet.
This will be another random post...
Golden Globes... I seriously teared up when Ugly Betty won and when America Ferrera won her own award. Didn't I tell you the show was good? Justin Timberlake's shrinking down below the microphone to accept Prince's award cracked me up. He's always good for a chuckle.Think the announcement of his and Cameron's break up right when his tour started was a coincidence? NOT. He so wants to be a man whore on tour. How could he not? There's a lot of hot chicks at his shows. You should've seen them...they all looked like they were ready to go clubbing after the concert. Angelina and Brad...wow. wow. wow. All that hotness could kill a person.
Am I the only one who thinks that NOT washing your hands after using the restroom is nasty? There are way too many ladies here at work that do not wash their hands after doing their business...therefore putting their nasty ass germy hands all over the office and touching everything. I know this is an environmental company, but not washing your grimey hands to save a little water? You've gotta be kidding me!
WW is killing me. Why can't I let myself go and gain 300 lbs? Oh yeah, I do need my ability to walk.
Co-worker hates that I wear headphones while I work. I use it to block her voice from my head. I'm sick of hearing her bitch.
That's all I got today...gibberish.
2 comments:
Golden Globes! Love the award shows so much. Did you hear about the Greys Anatomy brouhaha?
And....OMG who is not washing their hands????? OMG???!!! That is sick. Especially concerning our "environmental" stance.
Who hates your headphones?
I want the gossip.
GIRRRRLLLL!!! I know you know way more gossip around here than I do. You're always in the know.
WHAT GREYS ANATOMY BROUHAHA?! Am I that out of the loop?
I know two people that don't wash their hands...ick.
My "favorite" co-worker hates them. With my headphones on I act like I don't hear her and eventually she stops looking at me. Yeah I'm slick.
Post a Comment