1.28.2007

On a Sunday Afternoon

Disclaimer: Cute cartoon in disguise



Bubba shared this with me and his family during the holidays. He made it sound oh-so-cute we had to watch it. After viewing the vid, it bummed everyone out. I know. It's a downer. Sorry. But I warned you.

In this weather and the mood I'm in, it's fitting. It's Sunday afternoon. I can hear my dog snoring in the next room. I've had nothing to eat except 2 brownies and 2 cups of Theraflu and been playing/blogging on the computer most of the day. It's been a lazy weekend trying to get myself better.

I just looked up the calendar for Storm Large and she'll be performing at Sweetwater in March on St. Patty's Day. I'M SO THERE!!!!! It's going to be so fun. I'll purchase tix as soon as I get paid. I'm not missing her again. I'm so excited, I know she'll be performing new stuff since she recorded a new album during this hiatus she's been on since Rockstar. She won't be doing tiny venues much longer. There's also a pizza place up the street from Sweetwater that I'm craving so bad right now. I think I'm just starving.

OK, time to get some real food in me and salvage the day by continuing my knitting project.

No comments: