1.09.2007

It's the microwave's fault!!!

BAH! The dinner I wanted to make got thoroughly fucked up tonight. I defrosted some ground turkey in the microwave and the piece of shit cooked it instead. This happened with some other meat I defrosted the other day but I had thought stupid me pressed the wrong button. Bubba said it happened to him also the other day too. Crap...another thing to replace. I didn't have a Plan B for dinner nor did I want to think of one so I gave in when Bubba said he'd buy Chinese takeout. I'm too freaking tired to cook. It's been a long day. I'm not going to the gym. Dammit...there goes my weigh-in. I tried to be good the first week back on WW. BAH! BAH! BAH!!!

Is anyone else watching this show called "Big Day"? I think it's hilarious!! It reminds me of Arrested Development. There's also this show called "Extras" on HBO that I totally missed out on and the second season is starting this week. From the clips I saw it looks hella funny so I added the first season on my Netflix queue. Can't wait to watch it. After watching Talladega Nights over the weekend, I need to watch something that's actually funny. Why the fuck did anyone warn me about Talladega Nights? I want those 2 hours of my life back!

I'm feeling random...

Here's a pic of my comfy kitty:


He likes the polar bear flannel sheets too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ok, THANK GOD you said something about Talladega Nights. I just saw this last weekend myself for the first (and last) time. It was so UNfunny that I was having a hard time believing that anyone would even agree to be in this film. I felt like an outsider because everyone else I know tells me how hilarious it is. BBFF's FOREVAH!!

I liked Elf though.

Don't worry about the Chinese food. Can't worry about the past right??!! Just jump right back on that horse!! We so totally rock!