
I gained what I lost the week before. It was expected so that's OK. I am moving on and starting anew. I'm still feeling bitchy. You know what's not helping? Everyone is out to get me today! Co-worker shoved chocolate chip cookies in my face the moment I sat down at my desk this morning. She was taken aback by my refusal. She says she's trying to get rid of them. I told her to bring it to the break room if she doesn't want them...yet they are still sitting on her desk right now. What the fuck are you trying to do to me co-worker? The boss brought in chocolates to share too. Co-worker told boss that I rejected her cookies and the boss asks me, "Are you trying to be good?" as she's setting down the big box of chocolates in front of me. I said "Yes, and it's backfiring on me with all these goodies around me." Hint hint. These are my enablers. Why don't they get this? I honestly think they are deliberately setting me up for failure. They haven't encouraged me one bit. How about bringing in a bowl of apples or oranges to share instead? or a plate of celery sticks and carrots?
I am not liking my outfit today. You know how you don't do laundry for awhile and you end up wearing "back of the closet" clothes? Yup. That's me. I don't like the shoes I'm wearing either. What was I thinking? Good thing I have my trusty big black sweater to cover it all up.
Listening to Street Corner Symphony by Rob Thomas always puts a smile on my face. It makes me wanna put my silly groove on right here at my desk. Dare me? OK. When no one is looking. That made me feel better. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment