12.31.2006

"Excuse me Miss..."


..."but I had to stop you so I can get your name because I like the way you walk."

HAHAHAHAHA! Can you believe it? Some guy seriously said this to me when I had to cross the front of a sports bar that was next to the ATM machine last night. I kept hearing someone say "excuse me" repeatedly after I passed the crowd outside. I didn't know that this guy was trying to get my attention until the voice sounded louder and closer to me.

Guy: Are you from here?
Me: Yes
Guy: For real? What's your name?
Me: Yeah, for rea...
Guy: How old are you?
Me: How old do you think I am?
Guy: 21 or 22
Me: Ok...I'll take that. But I'm older.
Guy: What? How old are you?
Me: How old are you?
Guy: I'm 27.
Me: Yup, I'm way older.
Guy: For real?! No way...
Me: Yup.
Guy: So are you married or something?
Me: Yeah I am.
Guy: So you can't have friends? Can I get your number?
Me: *walking away now* Sorry...but no.
Guy: C'mon, we can't have lunch or something? I'll make a little picnic basket for us and go to the park and eat some lunch.
Me: Kind of too cold for that now.
Guy: So can I get your number?
Me: Sorry I can't...gotta get going now.
Guy: What's your name?
Me: *thinking fast and walking further away from him* Jennifer
Guy: Ohhhh Jennifer...such a nice name for a nice walk.
Me: Thanks...have a good night.

Funny I blurted out the name I hate the most for personal reasons. Nice ego boost. Slightly flattered too because the guy was pretty cute. It's so odd getting hit on because it rarely happens. I told Bubba about it as soon as I got back to my car. He said, "He totally wanted to bang you cuz he liked your booty." LOL, well duh. He did like my walk.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That so rocks!!! I've always thought you had a smokin walk ;)

jeaniebeanie said...

Get in line sista! There's only so much of this booty to go around! :P