My shopping is done but I have one more gift scarf to work on. I have a little less than 2 hours of knitting to go. Thank goodness the 4 hours of Sound of Music on TV has kept me busy so I don't have to think of how much more knitting I have to do. I've churned out 3 scarves this week. Easy knits but it can be exhausting. It's my own fault for putting myself into this situation, but I didn't think of making these scarves until the last minute and I was also too sick to do much of anything the past couple weeks. AHHHH!!! Let's just hope all this knitting is worth it. So far it has been and my effort has been appreciated. My hands are exhausted from holding the needles...they're starting to resemble the claws of a crow.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment