
I'm so glad I took today off from work. I had every intention of going out so I can use my gift cards that I got for Christmas and do other errands but I didn't even bother changing out of my PJs. I am absolutely pooped from driving EVERYWHERE the past 2 days to visit friends and family. Bubba and I drove around the entire Bay Area. I finally got to see my niece, Daphne (that is her above with me). I haven't seen her since her baptism in April. She is just learning to walk on her own now and she's too cute. I don't get to see her much because she lives in Las Vegas so anytime she is out here I try to visit. Even though I'm so tired it was worth seeing everyone. It was a very nice Christmas.
I'm not looking forward to waking up early and driving in the rain to work tomorrow. :( Mostly I don't want to deal with psycho co-worker. I can't take anymore of her drama. On the brightside it will only be a 2-day work week for me. YIPPEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment