2.25.2007

Pretending I'm rich for a day

I had to take a pic of this beautiful rainbow on my drive over to Erin's. I figured it was a sign of good things to come this weekend. Unfortunately, she wasn't feeling very well and got full blown sick on Sunday morning. =(


Kinda creepy huh? Erin house/pet sat this weekend and this big black blob with the scary glowing eyes is Bob the cat. She was feeling sick and passed out on the couch so Bob decided to have his way with her. The next day I showed her this picture and she didn't remember at all. Let me tell ya...this is one spoiled cat. I wish I was this cat so I could live in a beautiful home in the hills. It's like living in something out of House Beautiful magazine. I wish I took pictures of the place. I had no idea what was around the house since we arrived when it was dark. I slept in the guest room that had no blinds or drapes on the windows. Weird, right? When I woke up I saw tree tops and mountains surrounding the house. Sheesh! WHAT DO THE OWNERS DO FOR A LIVING?! Their view is amazing! Erin gets to live it up for the next two weeks before the owners come back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and as I am reading this post, it may be ironic that Bob the Cat is on my back....crazy cat!