The scandalous news about SF's Mayor, Gavin Newsom, isn't surprising at all. Totally inevitable. I don't get it though. He can have ANY single, unattached chick he wants and he dips his stick into the substance abusing married one? Not only that...she's married to his friend. WTF?
I'm feeling restless today. I almost forgot I work from home tomorrow. I'm hoping the boss doesn't send me too much work so I can get a few chores done.
Update on my Mom:
She isn't getting released today. She says she's feeling a little better but the doctors still hear "crackling" in her lungs when she breathes. =( Not sure when she'll be able to go home. Hopefully this clears up by the weekend. If the hospital had free internet access, I'd bring my laptop and go hang out with her and work from there.
Psst...thanks for the laughs this morning BBFF. I needed it.
2 comments:
You're welcome for the laughs. Although I was halfway serious....I really do just want to know what my minimum flare is. :)
I'm keeping good thoughts for you mom BBFF!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!
I'm in the mood for another viewing of Office Space.
Post a Comment