2.23.2007

2007 A's Season Tix


They're here! Erin went to pick them up this morning. Erin, did you hug theFed Ex (or was it UPS or USPS?) guy like Jimmy Fallon's character did in Fever Pitch when his tickets arrived? You know you wanted to.
Unfortunately our seats aren't as awesome like in the movie but that's just fine with me. As long as I'm not next to the guy banging on the drums through the whole game. Shit, we are away from the drum guy, right Erin? If not, I'll be drinking a lot of alcohol at the games this season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we are in a safe section....So excited...we have some serious planning to do this weekend - ek

Anonymous said...

My husband has confirmed that he is seeing the Cubs play SF at Spring Training...I told him he's on a mission to track down Barry Zito and get a picture for you. :)

Baseball season is almost here!! Yay!

jeaniebeanie said...

Muthafucka...you're most the most awesome BBFF ever!!!! I hope your hubby makes it happen.