2.14.2007

Sweet


From Bubba of course. =) You know what the best thing is about getting these roses? It blocks my view of my co-worker who is in my peripheral view allllllll effing day. Awesome. Total plus. It's like two presents in one! This means I can sit at my desk and lip sync to Prince's song, KISS. Silent air lip kisses (yeah you know what part i'm talkin' about...a la Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman) and grooving in my chair....

"I just want your extra time and your...." *air kiss air kiss air kiss*..."KISS"

That's right. I did it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL OMG!!!! I can totally see you doing that when no one is around....

Nice flowers...... ;)

Oh, guess what!?? I'm at fucking work right now!! YEP!!! Its the Sunday of our 3-day weekend. You might wonder....why????? Because I am doing someone else's job because they were too god damn lazy to do it themselves!!!!

Oh well.....hello Overtime.

jeaniebeanie said...

WHAT?!?! Doing what? OMG. That sucks so bad. I hope you don't have to be there too long.:(

Anonymous said...

Bubba did good....those flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!!! :) - ek

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.