Until today, I haven't seen a dentist for almost 2 years. I know. Eww. I should be embarassed admitting that. I haven't gone without seeing a dentist for that long ever. I religiously went in for my twice a year cleaning/visit ever since I was a kid. After 4 years of braces as a kid and using a retainer for years, I always made sure I took care my teeth. Then I moved to another City. I wasn't happy with any dentist I saw for the first 3 years since I moved. After all the bull shit of these crappy dentists I tried out I gave up. Last month my boss said she was seeing a new dentist and couldn't stop gushing about him. She said I'd like him and I wouldn't be disappointed. Another plus was that he was located near my house. I immediately made an appointment.
Everyone in the dental office was so nice. :) The dental hygenist was wonderful. As expected the cleaning took awhile. After she was done she gave me a mirror to look at my teeth. They're so pretty now!! I'm so happy. My teeth are happy, shiny, and smiley. Now I'm ready for my Rembrandt kiss. :P
Then I finally met my dentist. OMG. I have a HOT dentist. He's a bit older, but very attractive. He gave me the whole spiel of why I need to take care of my teeth and that I need to floss and blah blah blah. Whatever you say hot dentist. :) Then he kind of educated me on what my xrays showed on his computer screen. Now I kind of know what it all means. Overall, he said my teeth were looking good. I can't stop looking at my teeth. They're like new again.
No comments:
Post a Comment