2.21.2007

Is that an elephant I see?

YES!! It's SPRING TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The A's and Barry Zito (oh yeah, and the Giants and that other Barry) have been all over the news and on my tv. Zito on big screen. Yum.

I'm so ready for opening day. I now get why baseball fans get that "itch" this time of year. Now I have something to get excited about. Now excuse me while I watch Fever Pitch for the 100th time. I know I know...it's the Red Sox...eww eww...but I love that movie! It took 30-something years, but now I totally understand the obsession of cheering on your favorite team. I get it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you see the butt on #33 in this video? Hello can we just say *grin*! By the way, good news the Season Tickets are on their way to me house...should be here tomorrow!!!! We are going to have fun this weekend!!!! SEe you soon! - your fellow A's fan!

jeaniebeanie said...

I re-watched the vid 3 times...am I blind? I don't see any #33 butt. Someone enlighten me. WHERE?!