7.30.2008

One of my favorite authors I've met....

{click on pic for article}

YAY! It would be awesome if Liza Palmer's book ends up being a series on HBO!! I emailed her a gushy congrats a week ago when she sent out a mass email to her fans. What's always cool is that she replies back to me herself...not her publishing company's staff...so far. I'm sure she won't have that much time to be doing that anymore soon.
This book kinda saved my sanity when I discovered it on the new books table at B&N three years ago. It took my mind off a lot of stuff that was going on then. Saying that, I'm happy Liza is getting this deal. Her writing has touched many of her reader's lives, including mine.
Hmmm....who would play Maggie? Olivia? I'm so sure it'll be a comedy...there's a lot of humor in her writing. It definitely reflects how I think she is in real life. She definitely was entertaining and funny when I sat in on one of her book readings. I totally missed out on her book signing tonite at a writer's convention in the City. I really wanted to go but couldn't due to low funds this week. Oh well, another time.

No comments: