
She didn't have this one in particular (which I REALLY want and would've handed her over my credit card if she had it) at the fair, but there were other colors that were really cute. I saw an orange/print big lug that I really wanted but decided to wait and see what else was available in the other booths. Nothing else like this bag caught my eye and I went back to eleen's booth to see if it was there. Of course it was gone. In fact there were only 2 bags left in colors I wasn't interested in. It wasn't meant to be. I checked out her site and eleen supposedly is coming out with smaller versions...little lugs. Even better!
I also saw a similar tunic shirt like this one at another booth. I love pockets in tops! Unfortunately the only size left was size tiny. It looks comfy and I want it. In my size.
My company is having it's 75th anniversary this year and they bought a gigantic cake to celebrate for the office (after we sat through 1.5 hours of meeting blah blah blah). I'm talking HUGE. I've never had a cake where there was an inch of buttercream between the two layers of cake. In fact, I'm getting a head rush from consuming the small piece I took. Maybe a burrito will cure that.
2 comments:
Aw dang, I missed my opportunity to hook you up with a Big Lug?! Thanks so much for coming to my booth and for posting about the bags! My husband found your post and passed it along. Great blog!
I'll be hitting the fabrics again as soon as I finish my move this weekend. It'll be all Lugs, all the time. Hope you'll be back!
thanks eleen! it's not a missed opportunity at all. call it a definite future hook up(s) instead. i'll be looking forward to seeing more of your cute lugs!
Post a Comment