{come on in...}Haven't had a night out with Gary and Jolyne for awhile and we had planned to try out a Turkish restaurant in Redwood City. Dinner plans were foiled due to the restaurant owners traveling for the holiday weekend. So where to go now?
I was determined to get everyone to try something different. I came up with half a dozen restaurant choices in the City that were on my "to do" list so we didn't end up at our "usual" places. While I waited for the group to choose, I made reservations at Foreign Cinema (in the Mission) as backup in case the other places were booked. Bubba and I had brunch there last year and wanted to see what dinner was like. When it gets dark enough, the restaurant plays a foreign movie on the patio wall during dinner. It sounded cool. It's different. The indecisive group settled on Foreign Cinema since I made the reservations already.
Dinner was great of course, not only because of the food but also the company. I had one too many drinks: mojito, rum and coke, couple swigs of Jolyne's pear cider beer, a cocktail called "Sexy Beast" (drinks were foreign movie themed). Lots of laughing by end of night was had. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment