4.05.2007

That's how it's done!

I'm happy happy happy. A's shut the Mariners out last night 9-0. So glad it wasn't a sweep. I did find myself flip flopping between channels to watch the Giants game too even though Zito didn't start. Will have to wait till Sunday for that. Hope I can watch. I forgot it's Easter Day and we'll be with Bubba's folks the ENTIRE weekend. I'm pretty sure his uncle will be watching the game.

So I'm reading some local news online and I find this ad for the metro line that wasn't working yet when I needed it the most for the Giants game:

The New T-Third Metro Line
The New T-Third Metro Line starts full service on April 7, connecting all of the Thirds Street neighborhoods to the full Muni Metro system. One fare on the T-Third will take you to Monster park and AT & T Park, City Hall, The Embarcadero, the Bay View Opera House and many more.


T-Third Metro Line-“THIS IS HOW WE ROLL”


I really could've used this the other day!!!! BAHHH!!!

No comments: