
I had to drag myself out of bed this morning. I'm so tired and very glad that I get to work at home today. I saw Jersey Boys in the City last night and didn't make it home till 1am. It was a really good show and I'm glad I saw it. I mentioned before that I had no intention of seeing it but my friend at work had an extra ticket so I went. Good times. I can't wait till Spamalot comes out. The west side (the best side!) waits too long for these shows to tour here.
I didn't think we'd get back that late. Actually we shouldn't have gotten back that late at all. The problem was that we got on the wrong BART train home. We hopped on one that was going to towards the South Bay when we needed to go the opposite direction. Between the three of us we weren't paying attention. My back was toward the direction we were going and I wasn't looking out the window because I was talking to my friend and his girlfriend. 15 minutes later my friend says, "Hey look..." with a funny look on his face and nods toward the window. I turned around and I see that the train pulling up to the Oakland Coliseum station. WTF?!?!?! I'm like..."We're going the wrong direction you dork!!" Then it hit him and we rushed out of the car before the doors closed on us. My friend goes, "We can't tell anyone about this! We'll sound like idiots!" I was laughing too hard. Dude...it was late and I had a long day. That's all I gotta say.
I didn't think we'd get back that late. Actually we shouldn't have gotten back that late at all. The problem was that we got on the wrong BART train home. We hopped on one that was going to towards the South Bay when we needed to go the opposite direction. Between the three of us we weren't paying attention. My back was toward the direction we were going and I wasn't looking out the window because I was talking to my friend and his girlfriend. 15 minutes later my friend says, "Hey look..." with a funny look on his face and nods toward the window. I turned around and I see that the train pulling up to the Oakland Coliseum station. WTF?!?!?! I'm like..."We're going the wrong direction you dork!!" Then it hit him and we rushed out of the car before the doors closed on us. My friend goes, "We can't tell anyone about this! We'll sound like idiots!" I was laughing too hard. Dude...it was late and I had a long day. That's all I gotta say.
1 comment:
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment