4.10.2007

Easter 2007 and A's Home Opening Day

Just a few pics from the past couple days:

Don't mess with the 2006 Egg Hunt Champ.

With Bubba's help...

...I won (another effing big box of chocolate)!!!! Bubba's niece got her own prize. This kid got more gifts for Easter than I did the past two years for my birthday and Christmas combined. =/ Lucky girl.


After all the excitement we all crammed ourselves at the dinner table and chowed down.
Here's a few pics from our seats on Opening Day:




We even got a fly over from the Navy....




It was a much better opening day for me than last week's Giant's game. I got there early, I didn't have to stand in any lines other than waiting to get into the park. Best of all I had no problems parking at the BART lot. It was great other than the team losing last night. =/ Now if only we can win some games! Let's go Oak-land!!!

No comments: