3.04.2007

St. Patty's Day is going to ROCK!

EEEEEEE!!! I just purchased tix to see Storm and her Balls on St. Patrick's Day at Sweetwater.I thought they would've been sold out by now because it's a very small intimate venue/bar and it's a major drinking holiday. =P Gawd I'm so excited...haven't seen her perform in person in over 2 years. Because it's general admission (sucky) we're gonna have to get there early and scope out a table for ourselves. Last time we went we were stuck standing in the back. It'll be a long night. I'll have to bring a knitting project to keep me busy and I don't care if I embarass Bubba. Hell...the venue has wifi so I know he's going to bring his laptop to keep him occupied. Ohh...knitting and drinking don't mix, huh? Tix are still available if anyone wants to join us. :)

Now back to knitting my "tent" sweater...

No comments: