3.12.2007

Filipino Designer working at Pottery Barn?

When there's a big ass spoon and fork set on the walls of a Pottery Barn catalog that could only mean there's a filipino behind this idea. Granted, it's not wood since it's gotta be more sophisticated for PB, but it's the same concept! You flips know what I'm talking about.

My parents did not have the big utensil set on our dining room walls but I definitely had family members who did. So what's with the big fork and spoon? I have no clue. Maybe someone out there in blogland can enlighten me. I'm too lazy to do the research. If I ask my parents they'll give me some stupid answer that won't make sense.

Instead of the utensils my parents always had the Last Supper carved in wood hung up in our dining room and another "painting" over our kitchen table. Typical filipino Catholic home. If I had a choice, I'd choose the fork and spoon. Hands down.

No comments: