Can I just say that working from home is the best thing ever?! You know what's even better? Working at home 2 days in a row. I got to work at home today since my boss owed me for not being able to work at home last week. I get to stay home tomorrow too. YAY!
Being home definitely has it's advantages. I spend less money on gas, I can sleep in an extra hour, my house is cleaner, my laundry gets done faster, I can knit and watch tv when I'm waiting for work to come in, and when it's nice outside I can bring my work to the backyard so I can lounge in the sun. LOVE it. I think my back is a little sunburned right now. You know what the best thing is? NOT having to deal with people at the office.
Disadvantages? Working on projects take a little longer when working from my laptop at home. Something that only takes me 2 minutes in the office ends up taking 20 minutes at home. Eh, the advantages definitely trumps the disadvantages. No complaints here.
Gotta sign out now...can't miss the new episodes of Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy are about to start :)
Oh yeah...and welcome to the world Baby DJ. My cousin and his wife had their second baby, a 6 lb, 13 oz., 17-inch little boy born today at 12:32pm. Can't wait to see him soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment