Ahhh...it's 8pm on a Tuesday night. Gilmore Girls time! Looks like it's going to be another good episode. I'm flipping to American Idol during the commercial breaks. Tivo isn't being cooperative these days and I've been missing my shows the past 2 weeks. So far my favorite is Chris Daughtry. Don't like his song choice tonight though. Too slow and so not him. Oh yeah and Pickler needs to go for the simple fact that I can't stand her dumb act. Like this world needs another Jessica Simpson.
Today was a long day. Working from home today was alright. It's kind of a new thing for me. My boss wanted to do a trial run of this new schedule she may want to try soon. If I'm on the road less and I can save gas money then I'm all for it. Bad thing about working from home is that if the weather outside is gorgeous I can't go out. It's like this trapped feeling. If every place I went had free wi-fi then I'd be able to go out. Over where I live I'd be limited to going to Starbucks (not free) or Panera Bakery (free). Eh. I'm complaining over nothing. I like working from home. Just not everyday.
Hilarious. Did you see that? Michel (from Gilmore Girls) dancing. I love this show. On a sidenote...does anyone else think the new Volkswagon Jetta commercials are disturbing? People are having a conversation in a car. Out of nowhere BAM!!! Car crash to show that the Jetta has the best overall crash-test ratings of any car in its class. Hmph.
I came to the conclusion that I watch way too much reality tv. I've recently been hooked on Blow Out, Real Housewives of the OC, Amazing Race, Top Chef...the list goes on and on. Can I tell you how annoyed I am by Grey's Anatomy not having any new episodes until the end of the month? May sweeps. Sheesh. I do like the new show What About Brian though. It's cute even if the Brian character has banged 3 different chicks within the first 2 episodes.
Ohh..Lorelai at Lane's wedding reception. I should've seen that one coming.
I should have went to the gym today. I keep telling myself that I'll go tomorrow...then suddenly 2 weeks have gone by.
I must make this adorable scarf. I need to plan a trip to one of the premium yarn stores soon. Since I'm only a beginner I've been buying my yarn at Michaels or JoAnn's. They're the only stores around here that carries a large variety of yarn. I've made 6 scarves with the cheap yarn. I think I'm ready to make one with much better material. That scarf pattern is just the right one to use for it. With this awesome weather we've been having, scarf season is officially over. Well, maybe not all scarves...I'm still looking for some summery scarves too. Anyone got any ideas to share? I have a cream colored yarn in Paton Divine....skinny scarf maybe? Decisions decisions decisions. At least the weather in SF is fucked up where summer doesn't exist until September/October. I can wear my snuggly scarves there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment