4.04.2006

Hal freakin' Sparks

Bubba surprised me with tickets to see Hal Sparks at Cobb's in SF a weekend or two ago. I was so excited to see him. I also knew from seeing him at the club previously that he stays after the show and meets the fans. I was determined to take a picture with him.

THE HIGHLIGHTS:

* Hal was standing less than 10 feet behind our table during the first comedian's set. I was incredibly giddy. Bubba knew I wanted to turn around and jump him.

* I got to meet and take a pic with Hal after the show.








This is me right before meeting Hal. So excited...

THE LOWLIGHTS:

* When Bubba took the picture the flash didn't go off and the pic came out blurry. Hal said it would be ok to take another one...flash still didn't go off!!! Argh! The picture came out less blurry...but still...what a bummer after waiting all that time for that moment.

* I wasn't happy when we left the club and poor Bubba had to deal with my bitching the rest of the night.


I got over it a few days later and looked at the pictures again. Take a looksie. Still not pleased, but I know I'll have another chance to meet him again for a "do over" next time he's back in the city.



Me and Hal. *sigh*

Outside the club on Columbus Avenue after the show. As you can tell the flash works fine. Grrr.

No comments: