
I got home and chose the Lion Brand Chenille yarn in Champagne color. I've had this yarn for months and I've been wanting to use it forever. I decided to seed stitch it with size 10 needles. I knitted my ass off from 9:30pm on Friday night till I couldn't keep my eyes open...around 2am. Then Saturday I woke up at 9am and continued knitting. I ran out of yarn when the scarf was 3/4 done. Argh! Bubba and I ran out to the store for another skein and stopped by Panera Bakery for lunch. That took an hour out of my knitting time and I had to knit double time. Didn't even have the time to talk to my cousin when she called me. I had no time to waste. Finally finished the scarf before 5pm. My poor hands. :( Bubba said it's the best scarf I've made yet and my mom would really like it. He was right...she loved it. She wore it out of the restaurant after dinner. Here's the finished product:

NEVER again will I knit a scarf last minute. Where did my weekend go?
No comments:
Post a Comment