Just look at it. Can you see me smiling from ear to ear? I love it. Widescreen. Much better than my old laptop. I've been without a laptop for over a month until now. The power jack to my other laptop broke meaning I couldn't turn it on at all. Getting it repaired costs as much as half of a new one! I've been customizing my new baby all night and now it's morning...7 am. It should really be 6 am...damn you daylight savings!!! I totally forgot.I missed having my own computer. I've been using Bubba's but it's not the same. OH and not being able to update my ipod was KILLLLLING ME. After a couples hours Bubba finally figured out how to rip the songs off my ipod to my laptop. I've been keeping a list of songs to remember to download. I've been sitting here for the past couple hours catching up on podcasts I forgot I subscribed to. I'm excited to go to the gym now so I can listen to or watch my new podcasts. Yippee.
Ok time for bed. Hope I'll be up before 3pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment