A four-foot-eleven view of my world
Start of a new toe up sock using Judy's Magic cast on. Purty colors!!
(Oops. This should've went to my knitting blog. Can't seem to figure out how to send pics there via my flickr account.)
Oh...can I take lessons from you?????
To do the cast on? Sure! I'm still trying to figure things out. Let's see what happens when I get to the gusset/heel turn. I would rather be taking a class on how to do this than figuring it out on my own using tutorials online.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh...can I take lessons from you?????
To do the cast on? Sure! I'm still trying to figure things out. Let's see what happens when I get to the gusset/heel turn. I would rather be taking a class on how to do this than figuring it out on my own using tutorials online.
Post a Comment