I tend to go overboard putting books on hold at the library. Can you tell I *heart* vampire novels? I never used to be. The Anne Rice novels turned me off from them years ago. I realized from trying to read her non-vampire books that I don't care for her writing at all. The Twilight novels slowly broke me back in & now I can't get enough!

5 comments:
I don't want to disappoint, but Friday Night Knits, although a GREAT book and thoroughly enjoyable, it isn't a vampire book.....
Very true, but the rest are. FNK is better than I thought. It's a nice chick lit break from the vampire world.
FNK is a really quick read. I was glued to that book when we went camping last summer.
I LOVE the fact that you can put books on hold at the library! I put a hold on Book 2 of the Twilight series for the hubby - he's 9th place in line! Hm, he probably wouldn't appreciate me divulging this information would he. Oh well too late! :P
HA! Eleen, I won't tell anyone about your hubby reading Twilight. No one reads this blog anyway.=P I can't blame him though...it's a good series! Millions of people can't be wrong even if the majority of readers are teenaged girls. I'd loan him the rest of the series if I were closer by.
Post a Comment