I got a new iPhone last week and I've been trying to get familiar with it all weekend. I *heart* my new phone!! One thing that can suck about getting a new phone through a new carrier is entering all my contact information. At least I didn't have to do this all manually on the phone and was able to do this all through my gmail contact list. I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't use Outlook. I supposed you can tell from my last couple posts that I've been pic blogging like crazy with it...well here's more!
Sunday morning I woke up to something nudging the top of my head. I was expecting to look up and find Manapua (needy white boy cat), instead it was Gabby...my gray cat. She NEVER jumps up on the bed. She hasn't done it in years, probably not since my days at UCSC which would make her about 13 years old. She's very shy and hides all the time...the complete opposite from Mana. For some reason she was being brave. Here's proof! (As you can see I can't take pictures properly with my new phone.)
She stuck around long enough for me to take better pics. I tried not to make any sudden moves or she'd bolt back to her hide out.
I was amazed she got comfy with me for longer than 20 minutes.
I wish she was more snuggleable but I'll take what I can get from her.



1 comment:
She is SO CUTE! I *heart* the last pic...BIG eyes, reminds me of the Sassafras!
Post a Comment