This time around I want to expand my crafting horizons. I would like to:
- Learn to weave. This involes a loom. Looms can be pricey which is why I haven't dove into weaving yet. Eventually I will have one, even it's a simple loom that I can only create lovely scarves on. I suppose that's a better plan in case I end up not liking this fibert art. I want one soon though. I've been saving a beautiful skein of fingering yarn that would look fabulous woven.
- Learn to sew. I'm seriously vertically challenged so you don't even want to know how much money I spend on getting pants hemmed. It's not that difficult! I'll need to save up for a sewing machine and I can keep all that money that I give to the alteration shop to buy more pants instead.
I'll keep my goals short and sweet this year. Knitting a fair isle pattern is still on my to do list. I just need to get these other pesky smaller projects out of the way. As far as personal goals? Maybe more traveling or at least going on more trips somewhere this year. We'll see how the year progesses.
No comments:
Post a Comment