I called Bubba at work because I was freaking out. He told me to call the Emergency Vet. The vet said it's foxtail season and that I should bring her in. An hour later I have an estimate for a huge vet bill and being told I have to leave her for about two hours so they can go fishing in her nose. WONDERFUL.
Here she is at the vet office all shaved and ready for the summer weather...
She wouldn't pose for me....
I'm waiting for the vet to call. I've got another hour to go. The vet said she'll be on morphine. I'm curious how I'm going to get her 115+ lb. body in and out of the car by myself if she's groggy.Lookie what came out of hiding...Gabby (old kitty). Can't believe she actually stayed still long enough for me to snap a pic of her as proof she exists. She's enjoying not having the ginormous dog at home.
Oohh I think I hear Bubba's motorcycle outside...yay! I don't have to worry about Abbey all by myself.
3 comments:
Your poor doggy :( Is he ok now?
Why do all your pet names rhyme?
Yes, Miss Abbey is fine now and back to her bratty ways. =) I kinda liked her on morphine. I've never seen a big dog look so...flat?! She was so weak she couldn't sit up and she melted onto the floor when we brought her home.
The name thing is a coincidence. I had Gabby, the cat, first. Abbey was 4 months old when we got her and her previous owners already gave her that name (Abigail). We didn't want to confuse her (as Newfies aren't the brightest)so we kept the name.
Obviously your friends aren't the brightest either...who couldn't figure out that Abbey is a girl?
Me.
And to think I actually get pissed when people ask me how my little boy is or how old he is? I'm like SHE is 2!!!!!! lol
Post a Comment