
No, it doesn't but it seems to do everything else. I just got a new cell and haven't been able to put it down. I'm such a nerd that I have to blog about it because I LOVE my new toy! I'm trying to figure everything out. This is my 3rd LG phone.
I can text message faster with the full keyboard. It even has a GPS system if needed in an emergency (service through Verizon is too pricey to use regularly). If you have a memory card you can store TONS of stuff on your phone...pics,1hr vids and music (you can see I was playing "Beautiful" by Storm Large). I have a couple problems with this phone. It's pretty effing hefty and looks a bit outdated compared to other cell phones. On the other hand, it's not as wide/big as a Motorola Q or a Blackberry which I didn't really want. I suppose getting a skin will help with aesthetics. :) Also, it doesn't have a speaker button located on the front which doesn't make it easy when you want to use it. Maybe I'm just an idiot and there is one and I can't figure it out. Now all I need is a Bluetooth headset. I'm so behind in bluetooth technology.

I have to add in this picture from last weekend's A's game vs. the SF Giants. That's BZ on the mound and his first time pitching against the A's since leaving them. He choked badly. Poor guy...better his team than mine. =P
Now I'm gonna go work on making my no-sew A's blanket. There is no way I'm using my red all-weather blanket to the Boston games I'm attending next month. I finally trekked to Joann's and purchased the fabric for it. The lady helping me out suggested I buy 2 yards of fleece to make a good sized blanket. It might be too much but I can cut it down. Wish me luck in not screwing it up. 
No comments:
Post a Comment