5.08.2007

My Sobe diet peach tea...

...asked me this question at lunch today:

Yes Sobe....they are. Why won't anyone share with me?

After I dropped Bubba off at the airport on Saturday morning, I took a brief moment in my hometown's central park before I ran a ton of errands and headed back to my boonie town. It was a perfect day outside. I ate some lunch (Mr. Lee's Sandwich #6) and reminsced a bit about the times I spent there growing up. It's where I had tennis lessons, our family bbq's, watched the fireworks on 4th of July, elementary school outings, jogged around the lake w/ my best friend, made my dad go on the paddle boat with me and promised that I would paddle except that 5 minutes into it my little legs would tire out and he'd have to do all the work, swam in the man-made beach where lost my favorite snoopy ring...ok, well that wasn't a happy memory but you get it. Good times. It's a big freakin' park with tons of activities. I won't mention the library I spent hours at doing homework and studying. Blech. That was a waste.

It's such a nice park and I miss it. Best of all...it's free. Where I currently live, the closest thing we have to this you have to pay a parking/dog/breathing their air fee unless you park at the free lot. Of course if you park there, you have to climb a huge hill to get in. Psh.

No comments: