I received this Meyer lemon tree on my birthday 3 years ago. I'm not much of a gardener. I can't keep most plants alive. I was close to killing this tree. :( It's still looking kind of sad but I'm doing my best to keep it alive. It started to flower really well in January/February and I was so excited because that means that it will start to bear fruit. Unfortunately all the flowers withered away and the fruit that did come fell off the branches. Sometime last week I noticed the fruit stopped dying off and I found a bunch of these on the branches!
Looks like there's more to come....
Can't wait to make some lemonade this summer. :)



2 comments:
Very exciting! Hey, in the meantime, would you like some Meyer lemons? I can get a bunch this weekend at our fishing friend's place.
That would be cool but I have no idea how I would get them from you. I'm not going down that way any time soon. They'll be rotted by then. :(
Post a Comment