6.07.2007

This week's adventures

I got home a few hours ago from the last game of the Oakland vs. Boston series and I am POOPED! I attended all 4 consecutive games this week. I was not expecting to but I did it. Not sure if I could ever do it again. As my mom tells me...I'm not getting any younger. I still haven't fully recovered from Monday night when it went into extra innings.

I've been so busy I haven't been able to post my new babies.

Meet inferno gioco: It's print characters are opposite the paradiso print (lots of angels and babies). Get it? Heaven and Hell.

Meet my other baby, Citta Campeggio:

This print is no longer available retail and I've been hunting for good Citta placement. I bought it through an ad on Craigslist and I was the first to respond. I had to go to SF to pick it up and dragged Bubba with me. We made a night of it and stayed in the City after we picked up the bag to have dinner at an Ethiopian restaurant in the Inner Sunset. While we waited for our food I took out my new baby and gawked at it...then the smell hit me. A combo of smoke and moth balls. UGH! I febreezed it to death and the awful odor is gone. Now it just reeks of febreeze scent.

Here's a couple pics from the games:

Today's game...we lost. =( Schilling is tough!

Me and Stella trying to keep warm at Monday's game.

She totally saved my ass this week and kept me company at the games since Erin couldn't attend. The other people I invited totally disappointed me and backed out at the last minute. People suck but I'm over it...3 out of 4 wins over the Red Sox was better than I expected. =) I think my body is trying to purge all the ballpark food I ate. Must. Find. Tums.

No comments: