Today is a lazy day. I'll be watching back to back baseball games all afternoon. Bubba is in Oregon this weekend leaving me home to pet sit the zoo. I woke up early and while passing time I channel surfed until the QVC channel caught my eye. Bare Escentuals, my favorite makeup, was the product of the moment and Leslie (CEO of BE) suckered me in to purchasing a really nice deal on a kit. It included the foundation I'm running out of so it justified the reason for buying the kit. The foundation alone is $25. The entire kit was $50 and you get tons including a huge cosmetic bag to store it all and room for what I already have. I was due for some new makeup anyway. I haven't bought anything new since last summer. My credit cards need to be locked away for the rest of the weekend.
The rest of the plan this weekend:
- Finish knitting my sweater I've been working on since April.
- Shop for a Father's Day gift.
- One more game to attend tomorrow (did you see the A's slaughter the Cards last night?!?!).
- Join family to take Dad out to dinner.
- Battle ants that have taken over my kitchen.
I effing hate ants.
OHHHH and before I forget...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBFF!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment