Remember the post/pic of the view from my desk? See the fake garland hanging from the bookcase? Yesterday half of it came undone and was laying on the floor all effing day. ALLLL EFFFFINGGG DAY!!!! The two nimrods who put it there didn't bother to fix it and I refused touch it. Before I left, I yanked down the rest of it and left it on the floor...ya know, so the cleaning crew could be to blame or the whole roll of tape they used couldn't hold it up. It put a smile on my face because I can be evil like that. I walk into my cube and look what I find...
That's the same effing garland on MY cubicle wall. WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFF**************?!
This is not a good start to my day. It doesn't help that I'm PMS bitchy this week. I want to take that garland and strangle someone with it.
1 comment:
OH MY!!!! Your plan was brilliant, I don't understand how it could have gone awry like that! Tonight, you throw it in the TRASH before you leave!!
Post a Comment