
Maui isn't my favorite place/island but I'll take it over work. BAH! And what the hell happened to the weather?!?! I want to wear shorts and tank tops again! I want to NOT have to do my hair. I got used to just washing it and air drying. I've only been at work for a couple hours and I need another vacation. *sigh*
All I feel like doing is knitting. If I could get away with doing it at work I would. I brought my knitting project on vacation with me but the only time I touched it was on the flights. I knitted the ENTIRE 5 hours back home and I'm only half way done with what I'm working on. My arms are still sore. I can't wait to finish it up to work on the next project for my other Christmas gift knitting victims. MWAAAHAAHA! Watch out...it could be for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment