Gilmore Girls is one of my top 10 shows ever. I enjoy the witty banter between all the characters, especially between Lorelei and Rory. I love it when the writers include subtle and obscure pop culture references. Before it came on last night I check the tv guide to see if it was a rerun and it wasn't. What I noticed was that the episode was called "Knit, People, Knit!" AWESOME!!! I couldn't wait to watch it. I'm sure I'm not the only knitter that got excited. Yes, I admit I'm a knitting nerd. Turns out the little town the show is set in is having a Knit-a-thon. That's my kind of marathon. We got little glimpses of what people were knitting. I know the show is on my Tivo and I'll get a chance to watch it in slo-mo to get a better look. I wish I was an extra for that episode. Getting paid (or not) to sit around the set and knit all day. OMG. I'm such a loser.

Don't you love the HUGE balls of yarn and knitting needles? It's like a knitting wonderland!

No comments:
Post a Comment