11.01.2006

2 More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday morning I'll be on my way on a direct flight to Maui. By Friday afternoon I will dump all my crap once I am at the resort, change, and head to the beach with a towel, my ipod, and my knitting. I need this so bad. Let's hope my parents will leave the nagging here at home and leave me be to relax. Maui isn't my favorite island. I haven't had really good vacations there. I also won't get to see my cousins who live on Oahu.

The first trip I was 15 and went with my family. We were there to see my cousins play at a tennis match and for my dad to see some clients for his business at the time. Not exactly fun. I was stuck in a hotel room with my two younger cousins who beat the shit out of each other all night. Fortunately they've grown up and grew out of their violent ways. So I hear.

Second trip was 2 or 3 years ago. We stayed in Paia. Enough said. Bunch of freakin' hippies. We also did the drive to Hana. Never again. It was such a wasted day of the trip.

This time we are staying in Kihei. If I don't have a better time this trip I give up on Maui.

No comments: