I am two weeks behind on posting Storm's last performances on Rockstar. Last week I didn't give a crap who won after Supernova booted her. At least she finally got to sing one of her original songs, Ladylike. The first time I heard it was over a year ago when I saw her and her band perform at a little bar/club called Sweetwater in Mill Valley over a year ago. I totally LOVED the song and she goes nuts when she's on stage. It sucks she had to be reserved on the show. CBS edited a lot of the good banter she had with the boys.
Suffragette City & Ladylike (week 10)
Here's her elimination round and final performance on the show. It was fitting. She probably knew she was going home.
Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here
I will be the first in line to buy her CD's and go to her shows. She was doing an interview on the morning radio show I listen to earlier this week and she said she will be touring with Supernova. The house band will be backing her. I would love to see just that part of the show and skip out on the rest. Eh, I'd rather wait till she finally tours on her own. Then the tickets will be worth it. Guess I won't be paying $10-$15 to see her at tiny clubs anymore. So bittersweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment