Happy beach feet!

One side of Palm Park, East Beach

I LOVE the beach. The weather wasn't all that great when I first got there so we were only able to go the day before I had to leave. I didn't care if I looked like a beached whale, I just wanted to soak up the warm late summer sun because I probably won't enjoy myself at the beach like that till next summer. Come to think of it, I didn't really stay out in the sun that much over the summer. My cousin and I were out there for 5 hours in the sun and I barely got a base tan. I didn't want to leave the beach but my cousin got cold. If I was wearing an itty bitty bikini I would've been cold too. =/ I would've stayed till the sun went down.
The other side of Palm Park, East Beach - Cousin made me walk really far from the parking lot (where the last palm tree is in the middle of the photo) to get to this spot. She didn't have to carry a beach chair and a big ass bag of other beach stuff.

Can you tell I've had 3 glasses of wine here? She says I started stripping...I so did not! Did I?

Most of the time we shopped all over downtown SB on State Street or hung out at her apartment. We'd stay up till 3am for no reason at all, then she'd wake me up hella early for no reason at all. We wouldn't leave the house till late afternoon. To save on money for this trip I brought a lot of grocieries so we wouldn't go out to eat. My cousin would cook and I would clean up. She's a healthy cook so she kept me in check. Don't get me wrong...it got annoying after awhile eating NOTHING bad. Even the "No Pudge" fudge brownies she made had no fat! Surpisingly they were actually quite good. On my way back home I ruined my healthy eating streak and got a McDonald's meal for lunch. I enjoyed every fat filled bite. The Bahn Mi bbq pork sandwich I got for dinner was equally yummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment