9.02.2006

Oakland A's vs. Boston Red Sox - August 28 & 29

The baseball season is winding down and I was itching to go to another ball game. Last one I went to was in early July against the Angels and that game was terrible. Erin and I went to the Monday and Tuesday games against the Red Sox. The Boston fans came out of the woodwork...we were surrounded by them.
These pictures I took were from the Tuesday game. During the downtime Erin showed me how to use the optical zoom on my camera and I was able to take this really close up pictures of Frank Thomas. Well, I think it was him...as you can tell the resolution is low.

Oakland won both nights...in fact they won the Wednesday game and swept the series. Yippee!

I found a jacket I had to have but couldn't have right that moment. My bank account said "NOOOO Jean don't do it!!!" so I didn't.

Erin offered to pay for part of it as an early birthday present...so I got it!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ERIN!!! Now I've got something to keep me warm at the next game we're attending in two weeks. Green is soooo my color.

This last pic was taken by some crazy woman roaming through the parking lot after the game. She volunteered to take it. Considering she was drunk the pic came out well. :) I was more worried that she was going to drop my camera.
After sitting in the parking lot for what seemed like an hour trying to get out I finally got home by midight and I had to work the next day. I felt like death Wednesday morning but it was well worth it.

No comments: