9.24.2006

Last A's game of 2006?

I hope not. I was hoping they'd win today's game to clinch the AL West title but it didn't happen. I'm crossing my fingers that it happens at Sunday's game. If that happens I hope to be going to at least one play off game.

Last night's game was kinda crazy. 35K+ fans that night and the game went to 12 innings. That's the first game I've gone to that has gone into extra innings. At least the A's won. So now we'll have to wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Erin's mom bought me the A's shirt that night as a birthday gift with Crosby's name and number on the back. Thank you thank you! =) Too bad he's been on the DL list.


Here we are waiting for the fireworks show to begin. We moved down to the lower levels to get a better view of the fireworks. All these people in front of us are waiting in line to get down to the grass on the field. Erin and I just kicked back and continued our knitting. We didn't have a choice since we were trapped in the stadium. The park shut down the bridge to BART during the fireworks because I guess that's where they launch the rockets. Weird.

If my cell cam took better pictures of the fireworks I would put more up. The fireworks made up for not seeing them on July 4th.


I think I made it home by 1 a.m. It was a very long Friday.

No comments: