I have no life. I'm on a waiting list for tickets to Rockstar. Someone up there LOVES me if I get tickets the weekend I go visit my cousin in Santa Barbara. Fat chance it'll work out, but that would be sooo fucking awesome if it did.
Here's her Week 6 performance.
My other summer show, Big Brother, is boring me this season. I'm not as obsessed like last summer. I am almost caught up on all the Entourage episodes. Disc 3 of Season 2 should be in my mailbox today. OHHH and then my other favorite show Weeds on Showtime is starting next week. Mary Louise Parker is so good in this role.
I'm so bored at work. I'm trying my best not to fall asleep. My department went from insanely busy to having absolutely NOTHING to do. I should enjoy this break. Next week the boss is leaving the country for vacation. I may need a vacation when she gets back. With my luck people coming in here will be requesting shit I've never done before OR the department will be short handed for some stupid reason so I end up picking up the slack. It's usually what happens.
On a happier note, I'm going to two of the A's/Red Sox games at the end of the month. Maybe even 3 if I can get someone to go with me to the Wednesday day game. I'll have to work on that. Time for a fresh cup of coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment