8.25.2006

Jason Mraz @ Villa Montalvo, Saratoga (July 24, 2006)

I'm so glad I found these on youtube.com!!

SLEEPING TO DREAM




Here's a new one you haven't heard Angie...

GALAXY



We arrived late to the concert and he was playing this...I had never heard it before. It was one of the longest songs he has ever played. Even longer than Rand McNally and 0% Interest. I know it'll be another one of my favorites when I finally get a chance to hear the song in its entirety.

Just for the hell of it here are some my other favorite older songs...the reason I totally love going to his live shows. I'm really just going video posting crazy cuz I just discovered how to do it. It's so easy I can't believe I couldn't figure it out sooner.

0% INTEREST




DREAM LIFE OF RAND MCNALLY



SLEEP ALL DAY






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You soooo rock!!! I just caught up on your blog...its been crazy here so I fell behind. You are getting so blog sophisticated. :) LOVE YA!