8.21.2006

Popsicles, Bubba's birthday & knitting

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA!!!! I love you.

How random is that title? I watched the Teen Choice Awards last night because I'm a nerd and I waited to watch K-Fed's performance at the end of the show. It was garbage. Just as I thought. I didn't even watch all of it. I was embarrassed for him.

Since drinking diet soda for over a year now, I've gotten accustom to anything sugar free. My new addiction are sugar free popsicles...fudgsicles, fruit bars, orange creamsicles...YUM!

I must see Little Miss Sunshine this weekend. If Bubba didn't go to work tonight I would've taken him out to the movies. Instead, I made myself a salad and plopped myself on the couch. Now I'm waiting for my tummy to digest before going to the gym. Last week I did A LOT of sit ups and I haven't done them in weeks. My tummy muscles hurt for days!!! Today I can finally do some more. I'm so excited. =/ Great. It's good pain. Good pain. Good pain is GOOD.

I will be breaking out my knitting needles soon. I found inspiration in this scarf:


I will make this. I need to get started soon so I can finish by the time it gets cold.

I had Bubba bring out two 4-lb weights out of his scuba gear bag. I wanted to see how off both of my weight scales (yes two!) are. One is 0.4 lbs off, the other is right on target...I checked this at least 10 times. THEN when I got on the scale they were both so off from each other that I wanted to throw them both against the wall. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? They were 4 lbs off from each other! I give up. My scales are totally fucking with me. The scale gods hate me.

No comments: